I had promised earlier that I will continue my Docker Networking Tip series. This is second in that series. The first one on Macvlan driver can be found here. In this presentation, I have covered different load balance options with Docker. Following topics are covered in this presentation:
- Overview of Service Discovery and Load balancing
- Service Discovery and Load balancing implementation in Docker
- Docker Load balancing use cases with Demo
- Internal Load balancing
- Ingress routing mesh Load balancing
- Proxy load balancing with nginx
- L7 load balancing with Traefik
Following is the associated Youtube video and presentation:
I have put the use cases in github if you want to try it out.
If you think this is useful and would like to see more videos, please let me know. Based on the feedback received, I will try to create more Docker Networking tips in video format.